WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE AN ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTION?
You may be at risk for health problems arising from exposure to mold, allergens, radon or other environmental hazards that threaten clean air quality.
Have you experienced Allergy like symptoms, asthma type breathing problems? Have you had any water intrusion in your home/business such as a damp basement, condensation or leaking roof? Do health problems lessen when away from the property? Have you hesitated to have your home or business tested for Radon gas?
B4 Home Group is trained to detect and identify the presence of environmental hazards, and to locate the cause and origin.
Indoor Air Quality Testing
- RADON is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. Allergic reactions can be immediate or occur after multiple exposures over a period of time.
- 37 million Americans suffer chronic sinus problems caused by MOLD exposure.
- ASBESTOS and LEAD continue to be a problem in many structures.
- 1 in 6 people suffer from common ALLERGENS.
- Bacteria can cause a wide range of illnesses.
- Carbon Monoxide can affect the Cardiovascular and the Central Nervous Systems
Our job is to alert you, to the extent possible, to unknown problems and potential environmental hazards in your current or potential house. Ours is a non-invasive visual inspection of your property which can alert you to possible problems.
OUR TRAINING ALLOWS US TO HANDLE MOST ASPECTS OF AN INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTION
- We provide commercial services to schools, offices buildings, building management firms, manufacturing facilities, public buildings, and shopping centers.
- We provide residential services to realtor's, home buyers, home owners, landlords, banks/lending agencies, insurance companies, physicians and hospitals.
- Mold inspections and sampling, including certified laboratory results.
- Radon gas testing
- Allergen testing for dust mites, pet dander, cockroach, mice and other common allergy-causing pests.
- MVOC and VOC testing
- Bacteria testing for sewage backup and flooding problems
- Lead and Asbestos awareness
- Home Inspection
Environmental Inspection Services are provided as an appropriate response to complaints about poor air quality by occupants, before commercial property transactions, after a catastrophic incident (flooding, storm damage, water intrusion) or when new owners take over a building.
Routine monitoring is also provided to help you maintain good indoor air quality and prevent complaints from occupants or home owners.
Request Our Inspection or Testing Service
Request Mold Inspection, Radon Testing, Asbestos Advice, Lead Advice For Your Home or Business